LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE LEGS THEY BARELY KNOW HOW TO STAND THEY’RE SO EXCITED FOR FOOD OHY GOD
im literally too stressed to practice for my audition tomorrow this is so bad never be a music major ever it will ruin your life
An English version of Pokémon Green does not exist so that game is a bootleg, bought by the artist for the purpose of completing this work of art.
her little face jkhgkfyfh j
One good thing about this movie: he could have said “no, shooting arrows is not for little girls” but instead he said “no, shooting with that big bow is not for little girls. use this small one.” i think that’s fantastic.
Best dad ever award
1. Don’t think that being published will make you happy. It will for four weeks, if you are lucky. Then it’s the same old fucking shit.
2. Hemingway was fucking wrong. You shouldn’t write drunk. (See my third novel for details.)
3. Hemingway was also right. ‘The first draft of everything is shit.’
4. Never ask a publisher or agent what they are looking for. The best ones, if they are honest, don’t have a fucking clue, because the best books are the ones that seemingly come from nowhere.
5. In five years time the semi-colon is going to be nothing more than a fucking wink.
6. In five years time every fucking person on Twitter will be a writer.
7. Ignore the fucking snobs. Write that space zombie sex opera. Just give it some fucking soul.
8. If it’s not worth fucking reading, it’s not worth fucking writing. If it doesn’t make people laugh or cry or blow their fucking minds then why bother?
9. Don’t be the next Stephen King or the next Zadie Smith or the next Neil Gaiman or the next Jonathan Safran fucking Foer. Be the next fucking you.
10. Stories are fucking easy. PLOT OF EVERY BOOK EVER: Someone is looking for something. COMMERCIAL VERSION: They find it. LITERARY VERSION: They don’t find it. (That’s fucking it.)
11. No-one knows anything. Especially fucking me. Except:
12. Don’t kill off the fucking dog.
13. Oh, yeah, and lastly: write whatever you fucking want.
wait…they’re not free?
Not in America
Wait, where are they free?
literally everywhere else
not in the uk they’re not
not in Ireland either
in Scotland they’re free, uk…. hahaha
no, when the americans say college they mean university. applying to uni in scotland is not free. (cheap but not free)
i especially like the window behind the staircase
No wonder he got kicked out of art school
im laughing so hard holy hell
the bottom left window is torturing me